How to Play Guitar Like A Pro!
Well, almost. Maybe you are like our friend Joe. When Joe was a teenager (long before many of you were born) he got his Mom to agree that he could buy a guitar with the money he had saved doing odd jobs.
Saturday rolled around. Joe was so excited he could hardly sit still. Finally he and his mother were off to the music store. Joe paused in front of the store and pointed out the guitar he wanted to his Mom.
Half an hour later Joe and his mother exited the store. Joe was toting a musical case. . .however it was much too small to carry a guitar. Instead of the guitar he had been lusting over for months Joe left the music store with a violin!
That was sixty-three years ago and to this very day Joe has no idea how to play the guitar much less a violin! Oh, he appreciates the music of the violin but playing that instrument was never his passion.
Don’t let it happen to you!
If that story sounds familiar or if you are a toe-tapping closet guitar player, “How to Play the Guitar Like a Pro” may be just the ticket for you.
Now, obviously you aren’t going to qualify for any awards after reading this guide, however, this breakthrough guide will teach you the basics and the rest will be up to you.
Getting the answers to questions like the following is easy:
- History of the guitar – Did you know that the guitar has been around for least 5,000 years ago?
- What are the different kinds of guitars? Choose from acoustical, class or what about resonator?
- Learning guitar lingo – Riff, reverb or tablature – what do they mean?
- You’ve gotta know it to play it – exploring the parts of a guitar
- How to care for your guitar – give it the proper care and your guitar will give you years of service
- Begin at the beginning – learn how to hold your guitar
- Methods for tuning your guitar – it just has to sound right or you’ll get nowhere fast
- Learning chord structure
- How to practice changing chords
- How to toughen up those fingers
- How to Strum
- Learning basic 4/4 rhythm strumming
- Learning 3/4 Rhythm Strum
- Feel the beat – how to get it going
- What is the CAPO
There is no doubt that “How to Play the Guitar Like a Pro” will teach you enough to master the basics. Discover whether the guitar is your passion or a fun hobby.
Regardless, “How to Play the Guitar Like a Pro” will give you the skills to play for yourself or even become the life of a party! And, while you are mastering what “How to Play the Guitar Like a Pro” teaches you have fun and know that at the very least you are acquiring a skill you can use the rest of your life!