TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Mediatunes Project music is licensed to you with a lifetime non-transferable and blanket license for synchronization rights only. By accepting any Mediatunes Project music, you acknowledge and agree to the stated terms, conditions and limitations of use. In the event of a breach of this License agreement, action may be taken against you directly by the owner of the copyright.
Mediatunes Project music must be licensed directly from Mediatunes Project. Unauthorized resale or redistribution of the Mediatunes Project is prohibited.
You have the right to synchronize Mediatunes Project Music with audio and/or visual productions or applications such as:
- film, video, DVD & TV productions
- training, marketing and trade show presentations
- corporate videos & educational applications
- on hold messages & advertising
- radio presentations & commercials
- television programs & commercials
- live performances
- speech & audio book products
- Web pages & multimedia presentations
- PowerPoint & Flash productions
- interactive programs & computer games
- AV & computer generated displays
- podcasts (all such applications hereinafter referred to as “the Production”).
You may create copies of the Production for distribution without limitations – no additional clearances or paperwork are required. You may also synchronize Mediatunes Project Music an unlimited number of times and distribute the Production worldwide without restrictions. The rights and limitations to Mediatunes Project Music as outlined in this License agreement are in effect for the life of the Production and pass automatically to the end user of the Production. Please note however, that all rights not expressly granted within this License agreement are reserved.
Copyright infringement is a serious offence. Mediatunes Project protects its copyright by all necessary means, including legal action. You are NOT authorized to:
- Make copies of any unsynchronized Mediatunes Project music, in any format. This license has the sole purpose of granting you the rights to specific audio and/or visual synchronization of Mediatunes Project. The registered user is granted a single user license, meaning that only the registered user can use Mediatunes Project and Sound Effects. This license is not transferable.
- Copy, duplicate, provide access to, sell, lease, loan or give away unsynchronized Mediatunes Project music by any means including the World Wide Web, streaming audio or any delivery method now known or which shall become known.
- Transfer, re-record, copy or duplicate any Mediatunes Project and Sound Effects, in whole or in part, for any purpose not authorized under this License agreement. You may not transfer Mediatunes Project and Sound Effects files electronically or via any peer to peer file sharing program, FTP site, service bureau operation, DRS, computer network or in any way not expressly allowed by Mediatunes Project.
- Provide remote access to unsynchronized Mediatunes Project music to any other user except the registered user.
- Provide Mediatunes Project music in whole or in part as mobile telecom audio content such as ring tones, ringback tones, soundscapes, multimedia messaging services (MMS), voice messaging, audio enhancements, greeting mail services, or other content applications now known or which shall become known.
- Provide Mediatunes Project Music in whole or in part within other mobile communications or entertainment applications, such as iTunes Apps, or as unsynchronized content offered in software packages.
- Provide Mediatunes Project Music in whole or in part within retail toys, electronic sampling products or program chips.
- Sell or otherwise dispose of computers, hard drives or discs or any other electronic storage media which contain Mediatunes Project Music, unless all Mediatunes Project Music have been deleted. All Mediatunes Project Music maintained on any computers, hard drives, discs or any other electronic storage media must be deleted before the disposal, transfer or sale of any computer, hard drive or disc that contains Mediatunes Project Music.
Change or alter in any way any original music composition owned or represented by Mediatunes Project (for example, by adding instruments or lyrics).
Performing rights represent the entitlement of music composers and publishers to benefit from the public performance of their compositions. Performing rights societies like ASCAP and BMI in the United States and SOCAN in Canada, as well as many more around the world, have been established to collect and fairly distribute performing rights revenues to music composers and publishers. If you use a Mediatunes Project music composition in a television show, a feature film or a documentary production, please file a cue sheet with your local performing rights society, as a courtesy. You will not be required to pay any additional fees or costs when you file a cue sheet.
Mediatunes Project warrants that your use of Mediatunes Project and Sound Effects in accordance with this License agreement does not infringe on any third party proprietary rights.
Mediatunes Project accepts no responsibility for any loss of business or business profits resulting directly or indirectly from the performance of any Mediatunes Project and Sound Effects. Mediatunes Project’s liability is limited and restricted solely to replacement at no charge of the Mediatunes Project in question.