Who Am I?
My name is John Pape and I live with my wife and kids in southern California. I am an active member of Horizon Christian Fellowship where I lead worship for a weekly Bible study. My wife’s name is Nancy and my kids names are Gavin and Sarah. Ever since I was young I’ve enjoyed and been involved somehow with music. Formerly with the group Escape a Christian Heavy Metal/Hard Rock group. I am also a board member of the San Diego Songwriter’s Guild where I also maintain their website. I am members of the following organizations the American Society of Composers, Artist, Performers (ASCAP), Christian Copyright Licensing International (CCLI), Gospel Music Association (GMA) and National Association of Christian Artist and Songwriters (NACAS).
What I Do
- Web Designer/Developer – I build websites here is my portfolio
Here are some of the disiplines I use to create websites
- PHP – Script and web applications
- (x)HTML – Essential markup language
- CSS – Make things look nice
- MySql – Database design and implementation
- Layout Design using Photoshop and Illustrator
- User Interaction
- Site Architecture
- Musician – I play guitar and currently involved with a group called JonniMaxx
- Songwriter – I’ve written several songs both Christian Worship and Commercial.
- Author – I wrote the book “Building a House of Worship” a ebook designed to help worship leader build a better more effective music ministry.
- Graphic Design – I create web layouts, logos and illustrations Visit my portfolio
Where you can find me
- Facebook – Be my friend
- flickr – I also take photos
- twitter – Follow me
- delicious – Check out my bookmarks
- linkedin – Let’s make a business connection
- My Book “Building a House of Worship“
- My Website – Mediatunes
- Accordion Boot
The Goal of This Blog
- The purpose of this blog is to share ideas, concepts and thoughts with you.
- If you are a creative and technical types with spiritual interests you are in the right place. Think spiritual geek artist.
- Be warned this blog’s purpose is to influence and challenge your opinions, decisions and way of viewing the world.
- It is my desire that the information provided will edify, encourage, educate and entertain you with the goal of helping you to live more enriched lives.
- The information shared will challenge your to go beyond your current bounds to the point where you will live a better, fuller, more nobly because you visited the site.